Monday, June 11, 2012

WOODWARD WEST

Just spent 5 days shredding at Woodward west ramp complex in Tehachapi California.
I had the best time , I stayed with my mate Andrew "Dippy" Bigelow ...we did a bunch of riding ,coaching the campers and hangin out ...
I rode so much ! prettty beat after that week for sure
I even got to ride the Woodward Mega ramp ...that was a highlight for me ....macking into a 50foot long jump at about 50kphand just floating! then hitting a 25ft tall quater pipe! so good and smooth .... EPIC and a  cool experience . (sorry was to busy riding to shoot many pics!!)
I diddnt want to leave ...but I had to and now after a pretty massive days travel I am in Switzerland.
Me and Andrew "DIPPY" Bigelow doing shuttles with the campers

Danny Josa ...Hungarian ripper and all round good bloke


I could live here.
ready for another EU adventure...

No comments: