Saturday, September 25, 2010

Interbike Las Vegas

I have just spent the last two days at the Interbike trade show in Las Vegas , it was all good , I checked out a whole lot of new bike industry GIZMOS and walked around alot and also talked alot! it was pretty fun.
My bike sponsor Corsair bikes http://www.corsairbikes.com/ were nice enough to kit me out a siiiiiick new bike to ride at the Red Bull Rampage , (see pics) I spent most of my first day at the show drooling on it ,super excited to ride.
The next day when i got to the show , i turned up to the Corsair booth to check out my new whip and it wasnt there. I figured they must have been showwing it to some one , but later in the day we found out it along with a few other bikes at interbike had been stolen! http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Kelly-Mcgarry-Corsair-stolen-2010.html
SO if you see it around get in touch .
And to whoever pinched it F**k you.


Lucky I have my other bike with me , next stop Red Bull Rampage. BRING IT.

No comments: